Our solutions are designed to affect meaningful impact on customer-driven satisfaction issues. The basic principle of our service delivery is quality actionable results at an affordable price.
Previous to LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service, similar solutions were costly and impractical. With LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service, you get a complete solution that minimizes costs while maximizing benefits. But the efficiencies of using LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service are only part of the story.
LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service subscribers can leverage the full strength of our solutions including our knowledge, expertise and infrastructure. This enables our subscribers to focus on doing what they do best.
As a management information system, LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service provides the performance metrics required to make informed decisions that maximize your operational effectiveness. The payback is almost immediate. You can use LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service to identify the greatest opportunities for improvement. And, the longer you use LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service the greater your benefits and return on investment.
Using LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service’s continuous feedback and monitoring capabilities, you can measure shifts in satisfaction, quality, use, importance, referral rates and expectations. Available metrics enable you to monitor the impact of all changes. Metrics can be correlated with operational, patron and competitive changes thus enabling you to recognize and respond to new realities as they happen.
Read further to explore LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service’s unique benefits.
- Save $
- Eliminate expensive consultant fees and the "opportunity cost" of having to wait for months for the results of your customer satisfaction survey feedback. LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service automatically collects, processes and presents your customer data the way you want, continuously, on-demand, in real-time and directly to who needs it – YOU!
- Anytime, Anywhere Access
- LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service results are processed and available in real-time on a 24x7x365 basis. Responses are captured on an ongoing basis, throughout the year, whenever patrons access the online survey form.
- No need for expensive staff training to either deploy or take advantage of the results. Our solution requires no management involvement in design or implementation. And, you can be up-and-running within 30 days from your decision to proceed.
- Secure Customer Portal
- Every LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service subscriber is provided with access to a secure “Partner” site. This site provides access to the latest news, improvements and events of interest to LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service subscribers. There are "Best Practices," LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service graphics materials, Product Support and more.
- More Credible Budget Presentations & Improved Governance
- Just two of the ancillary benefits, Library systems are realizing following the implementation of LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service.
- Your data is only accessible to designated staff. We respect the privacy of all library customer and information systems’ data.
- Analyze the data however you wish with LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service’s real-time custom reporting feature.
- Track and monitor your customer satisfaction results over time.
- The SQUIRE Index and Comment Categorization features are just two of the many unique reporting features that provide actionable information.
- No impact on IT
- No software or hardware to purchase, install or maintain. A complete browser-based turnkey solution.
- LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service provides quantitative and qualitative ROI. Consider the potential cost to a library system of even a single dissatisfied customer. Satisfying existing customers is a lot less expensive than having to re-attract those who drift away. The only way to understand satisfaction is through a continuous monitoring and measurement system, which only LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service provides. Your ROI potential is significant and increases over time.
- Libraries of All Sizes
- There are a countless smaller library systems facing the same (if not even more pronounced) resource challenges as larger library systems. But often, the management solutions required to meet those challenges either don’t exist or are simply not affordable.
- Not so with LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service.
- All Libraries, regardless of size will benefit from the professional services offered by Counting Opinions.
- LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service also offers you the flexibility of a number of optional enhancements. This means that you don't have to pay for features that you don't need or want. This includes: multiple language support and custom surveys. See Options for more details.
- Ongoing Support and Enhancements
- LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service is not a static solution. Your annual subscription includes access to all core product enhancements and special "beta" access to new features on a limited "first-come-first-serve" basis. These no-charge extras are available immediately to all LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service subscribers — with no effort on your part and at no cost!
- Marketing Program
- LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service subscribers are provided access to ready-to-deploy, library-specific, Customer Satisfaction marketing collateral. This ensures:
- rapid program deployment
- cost-effective, professionally prepared communication materials that bear your library logo, etc.
Benefits of LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service versus Traditional Approaches
The benefits of using LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service are best understood by comparing with the traditional approaches to measuring customer satisfaction. Organizations using period specific, point-in-time surveys are missing some key opportunities and may in fact risk missing out on valuable feedback from core users.
Until now, common approaches to collecting feedback include:
- Scheduled annual (or less frequent) point-in-time surveys
- Service-specific polls and surveys (e.g., web site surveys)
- Use of ad-hoc, anecdotal and "suggestion-box" feedback
- Collecting feedback using regular formal surveys is considered a best-practice approach to monitoring customer satisfaction. From a planning perspective it is easy and typical to schedule the collection of feedback during the same time period (e.g., a month) each year. This approach while seemingly practical and affordable, often results in over-representation of certain patron groups, while others are under-represented. A potential side-effect is that results are skewed, creating a situation where subsequent interpretation and planning is based on invalid assumptions.
- Annual (or less frequent) surveys provide opportunities to compare long term trends, but totally miss the opportunity to monitor the impacts of specific changes and events or determine the specific timing of changes that impact satisfaction. These potentially significant missed opportunities can be resolved using a continuous feedback system. With annual feedback solutions the cause-effect and corrective actions may have to wait up to 12 months before they can be analyzed – and even then determining the impact of each event and change over the past year may never be fully understood or handled appropriately. With LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service, there is continuous measurement and reporting of results, ensuring balanced and inclusive results that enable management to understand trends and impacts, as they happen.
- Collecting partial feedback through opinion polls and service-specific surveys is one approach to gaining feedback and insight from customers. This “limited-view” approach is often more practical and lower cost than formal customer satisfaction surveys. From your customer's perspective, they are provided with an opportunity to provide specific feedback – and this type of feedback collection heightens the sense of commitment to measuring customer satisfaction by staff and customers – even those who are not directly participate.
- However, a more ideal approach enables all patrons to provide feedback. The “ideal” approach gathers information consistently across all services. It is comprehensive and enables management to monitor results on an ongoing basis. With the introduction of Libsat, this "ideal" approach is now available. It is as cost-effective and practical as previous “limited-view” approaches, making it an easy choice for organizations wanting to transition to a better solution, typically with lower cost.
- It is always a good idea to offer as many opportunities as possible for clients to provide feedback. It is always a good idea to listen for and respond to front-line specific feedback. This information, while invaluable, risks being unheard by management – or worse – leads to a situation, where the vocal few heavily impact decision making. Only broad feedback and consensus can lower the risk of this kind of bias and guarantee that frontline feedback reaches all levels of management. For very little cost, organizations can now use LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service to manage all feedback and reduce the risks associated with making decisions in a vacuum or making decisions based on partial and/or biased information.
You can contact us at email@example.com.