CO Personnel Announcement Feb 2013
Counting Opinions (COCounting Opinions) is pleased to announce that:
- Tony Chu has joined the company as a Web Specialist. A graduate of the University of Toronto Computer Engineering program, Tony will be focusing on the development of new enhancements and initiatives that COCounting Opinions has planned for its subscriber-driven service offerings.
- Two co-op students from the University of Waterloo are interning with COCounting Opinions through the end of April. Their responsibilities will include work on a variety of development initiatives.
Libraries and their information professionals are increasingly embracing the benefits of evidence-based management to…
- provide operations’ insight(s)
- empower staff
- realize productivity gains
- enhance customer and stakeholder relationships
- benchmark and
- strengthen persuasion strategies with funders and grant providers.
For additional information about COCounting Opinions services, please contact:
1 877 551-2337