Facing constant competitive challenges, libraries and library organizations need better tools to understand and manage customer needs, and to compete more effectively for scarce resources.
- “Having satisfied customers is not good enough! Unless a customer is satisfied to the point of telling their friends and colleagues about your service (an Apostle) they are, at best, ambivalent about the service and vulnerable to competitive attack.”
- “Without quality data to support resource requests, libraries will increasingly lose ground to their more organized and better prepared competitors.”
Counting Opinions provides organizations with innovative, comprehensive, cost-effective ways to manage measure and manage their customer satisfaction and performance data, including open-ended customer feedback, trends, benchmarks, outcomes and peer comparisons.
Counting Opinions’ cost-effective, customer-driven “continuous improvement” solutions enable organizations to:
- Continuously obtain customer opinions
- Automatically analyze and rank customer-identified opportunities for improvement
- Continuously monitor the impact of an organization’s ongoing actions aimed at improving its customers’ satisfaction.
Counting Opinions solutions are delivered in real-time and provide organizations with cost-effective, valid, instantaneous, actionable feedback, 24x7x365.
Counting Opinions solutions include powerful “click-only” reports that clearly identify actionable opportunities for improvement.
Counting Opinions customer satisfaction solutions can be deployed for:
- The conversion of existing paper based systems
- Custom solutions
- Specific vertical market solutions, including the sharing of “Best Practices” amongst participants.
If you would like more information about your specific needs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org