Welcome to the latest issue of Performance News. This edition features several customer case studies that provide insight into how they others are using our services to their advantage. We are also pleased to share several improvements to our services, including ACRLMetrics.
As Counting Opinions continues to grow we too are focusing on continuous improvements. Thanks to our existing and prospective customers for driving us to innovate and to provide a better overall service.
Thank you for your interest and readership.
If you would like to suggest any “Library Performance” related stories for Performance News, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continues to grow with new subscribers joining daily. A very successful User Group meeting was held at the ACRLAssociation of College and Research Libraries conference. The session included presentations, lively exchanges and some excellent subscriber feedback in terms of desired improvements.
In response, click here for info on recent ACRLMetrics upgrades.
In our effort to continually improve our services, Counting Opinions recently announced a number of updates for LibPASLibrary Performance Assessment Service subscribers based on requests from users. Some of these updates are:
- PDF Print Forms are now linked to Collection Periods
- Item numbers can be assigned and automatically displayed as a prefix to PIPerformance Indicator(s), also Data Element(s) names
- Functionality for repeating rows (grid) of PIsPerformance Indicator(s), also Data Element(s) in Sections or Groups
- Support to display PIsPerformance Indicator(s), also Data Element(s) in columns
- Email confirmations on Data Submission (Lock/Approval)
- Saved Location Filter names shown in Report Settings
- For a complete overview of updates please see our Update Announcement.
The new LibPASLibrary Performance Assessment Service Planning Guide Version 1.4 has been released.
Representing the effective management of disparate data, that is today’s library organizations’ reality, Counting Opinions announces its new logo.
Given today’s “show-me-the-value” demands, it is critical that library management have the best tools for effectively managing their operations and for enhancing their ongoing communications with funders and stakeholders.
Specifically, Counting Opinions’ solutions enable the capture, integration, processing, and reporting of library data (regardless of source i.e., “data silos”). This includes the real-time, automated creation, sharing and re-purposing of report outputs.
- LibPASLibrary Performance Assessment Service (library performance assessment system)
- LibSatLibrary Customer Satisfaction Management Service (customer satisfaction management)
- InformsUsForm, Survey and App Builder Service, also Web Form Builder+ (custom forms and surveys)
- Libraries411Library Directory and Mapping Service (free library directory and mapping service)
- Custom applications
- Using LibPASLibrary Performance Assessment Service for the first time, 57 of the largest PL’s globally submitted data – the highest participation rate ever.
- The robust LibPASLibrary Performance Assessment Service solution offers MLS participants real-time benchmarking including real-time transparency of results. For more information, contact email@example.com.
Recent new “evidence-based management” subscribers include…
- Arizona State Library (AZ)
- Brigham Young (UT)
- Clarington Public Library (ON)
- Delaware State Library (DE)
- Duke University (NC)
- Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library (IN)
- Gail Borden Public Library District (IN)
- Loyola Marymount University (CA)
- Mount Pleasant Public Library (NY)
- Radford University (VA)
- University of Arizona (AZ)
- University of Connecticut (MA)
- University of Western Florida (FL)
Counting Opinions (COCounting Opinions) announces the promotion of Ian Reid to Vice President, Subscriber Support.
“Today’s announcement reflects Ian’s strong, personal commitment and dedication to the provision of timely, quality service for COCounting Opinions subscribers,” advised Carl Thompson, President of Counting Opinions.
In his expanded role, Ian will have overall responsibility for subscriber support services, including the development and deployment of new services designed to increase the value proposition for COCounting Opinions subscribers.
- Pre-conference, Friday, June 24
- Exhibits Booth #724
- ACRLMetrics Demo, 4pm on the 25th - academic libraries
- User Group Meeting, 7:15am on the 26th – COCounting Opinions subscribers
- Evidence-Based Management session 10:30am on the 26th - public, academic, State libraries & associations